Past and Present Representative Clients
The law firm of Lyon, Gorsky & Gilbert, L.L.P. can trace its roots to the founding of the Dallas Police Association in 1959. Today, the firm is the preeminent public safety law firm in Texas, representing public employees, police and fire associations, and their members in all aspects.
Additionally, Lyon Gorsky provides trial and appellate representation in personal injury (including wrongful death and medical negligence), criminal defense, labor and employment law, family law, and business litigation. Lyon Gorsky has the expertise, knowledge, skill and resources to fully develop and litigate a complex case through trial to verdict.
Lyon, Gorsky & Gilbert, L.L.P. has been named by U.S. News & World Report in it’s list of “Best Law Firms 2015” for individual and union employment representation.
- Addison Police Association
- Arlington Municipal Patrolman’s Association
- Bedford Municipal Police Association
- Carrollton Police Association
- Collin County Deputies Association
- Dallas County Sheriff’s Association
- Dallas County Sheriff’s Reserve Association
- Dallas Fire Fighters Association
- Dallas Hispanic Firefighters Association
- Dallas Police Association
- Garland Police Association
- Grand Prairie Police Association
- Grapevine Fire Fighters Association
- Highland Park Patrolman’s Benevolent Association
- Irving Police Association
- J.P. and Constables Association of Dallas County
- Plano Fire Fighters Association
- Plano Police Association
- Richardson Police Association
- Rowlett Police Association
- San Angelo Police Association
- Southwest Airlines Employees Association
- Texas Department of Public Safety Officers Association
- Texas Municipal Police Association
- Texas System Police Association
Ask Bob G.
GOT A QUESTION? If you have a legal question that you can put into a few sentences, send it here and Bob Gorsky will reply. Please be concise and if Bob can’t answer it in a few words, he’ll contact you for further discussion or a referral to an attorney with the required expertise. Also, note that due to ethical and privacy concerns, Bob’s reply will be for information purposes only and is not intended as a formal legal consultation. A personal meeting or a more detailed telephone conference may be needed.